Find out all useful and necessary accessories for a perfectly operating irrigation system.
- Plastic pressure regulator: calibrated unit for dynamic pressure regulation and control of seasonal and multi-seasonal irrigation systems. It mantains at constant values downstream pressure indipendently on upstream pressure variations. Watertight, it can be installed everywhere with no dripping leak. Available outlet pressures: 0,6 - 0,9 - 1,1 - 1,4 - 1,8 - 2,0 - 2,5 - 3,0 - 3,5 - 4,0 - 4,5 bar.
- Brass pressure regulator 4 or 6 outlets.
- Pre-assembled unit for pressure regulators.
- Dripperline non-leakage valve: a special mechanism prevents driplines drainage, retaining water in the main distribution line; it improves uniform irrigation; it reduces emptying and refilling time; also suitable for pressure compensating dripperlines and drippers; a wide range of connections is available.
- Single or double effect air release valve: these valves discharge large quantities of air from dripline during refilling. Valves also enable the intake of large quantities of air when lines are drained. Built in plastic resistant to corrosion, UV and chemicals, Threaded connections G 1" - 1"½ - 2"
- Dripperline Flushing valves: ideal for perfect operation of drip irrigation systems and for periodic maintenance. These valves clean out automatically the dripperlines at the beginning of each irrigation cycle, their use is strongly recommanded when frequent washings are required and with water of very bad quality (with silt and sand). Working pressure range from 0,5 to 3,5 bar. Flushing time 25-30 seconds. Flushing volume 2-2,5 liters.
MAIN APPLICATIONS: Agriculture - Landscaping - Water suppling systems - Protected cultivations