Find out a comprehensive range of dismantling, raparation or coupling joints especially designed for water supply, irrigation, sewers, fire protection systems. Suitable for pipes in steel, PE, PVC, U-PVC, cast iron, fiber cement, ABS/DWV.
Our range includes
- CAST IRON FLEXIBLE COUPLINGS: preassembled, they have a central metal sleeve, EPDM rubber gasket, epoxy coating, bolts and nuts. Suitable to combine pipes of similar or different material, within the recommended external pipes' diameter tolerance. Maximum working pressure 16 bars. Recommanded distance between combined pipes 19 mm. Angular deflection: 6 degrees. Expansion and contraction range 0-10 mm. Bolts and nuts in galvanised steel.
- Flexible couplings sizes from DN 40 (tolerance range 48-60 mm) to DN 600 (tolerance range 600-635 mm);
- RANGER FLANGE ADAPTOR: preassembled, they have a central metal sleeve, flanged ends, ribbed gaskets, bolts and nuts. They allow you to compine smooth pipes to flanged valves, flanged couplings, flow meters and pipes, avoiding all difficulty deriving from rigid connections. Flange drilling is available in all international standards. Maximum working pressure 16 bars. Recommanded distance between combined pipes 19 mm. Angular defelction: 3 degrees. Expansion and contraction range 0-5 mm. Bolts and nuts in galvanised steel;
- Ranger flange adaptors PN 10/16 sizes from DN 40 (tolerance range 48-60 mm) to DN 600 (tolerance range 600-635 mm);
- RESTRAINED COUPLINGS FOR PE AND PVC PIPES: particularly suitable and effective for easy and simple repair or combining of smooth pipes in polyethylene (PE 80/SDR 11 and PE 100/SDR 17-17,6) and PVC. Epoxy coating, EPDM gasket, restraining ring in brass 59% Cu-copper, working pressure 16 bars;
- Restrained coupling adaptor for PE and PVC-U pipes, PN 16, sizes from DN 63 to 315;
- Flange adaptor for PE and PVC-U pipes, PN 10, sizes from DN 63 to 300;
- Flange adaptor for PE and PVC-U pipes, PN 16, sizes from DN 63 to 300;
- DISMANTLING JOINTS: a double flanged composite fitting, featuring a telescopic action between a flanged spigot and a flange adaptor, specially designed to provide longitudinal adjustment in flanged pipe systems. Dismantling joints also provide a simple method for the installation and removal of flanged valves, pumps, flow meters and flanged pipework. The rods are provided for final anchoring and location and also as flange jointing bolts. Maximum working pressure 10-16 bars. EPDM gasket. Bolts and nuts in galvanised steel. Setting gaps (sliding distance) from DN 50 to 300: 38 mm. Setting gaps (sliding distance) from DN 350 to 1200: 76 mm.
- Double flanged dismantling joint PN 10-16 sizes from DN 50 to 1400;
- REPAIR CLAMP in INOX AISI: one piece repair clamp, partial stainless steel strip, bolt and clamp in galvanised steel. NBR gasket. Temperature range -50°C to +110°C;
- Repair clamp with 1 bolt sizes from DN 15 (range 16-20 mm) to DN 200 (range 223-229 mm);
- Repair clamp with 3 bolts sizes from DN 40 (range 48-56 mm) to DN 350 (range 378-390 mm);
- Saddle clamp in ductile iron, band in stainless steel with rubber coating sizes from G ¾"-1" to 1"¼-2".