IRRIWAY drip tape is suitable for drip irrigation systems on seasonal crops, one of its main features is the very short spacing of dripping points. Those points deliver very low flow rates, thus becoming suitable for well-drained soils normally devoted to vegetable and flower growings. IRRIWAY drip tape is the ideal solution for both open field and greenhouses irrigation systems as tomatoes, watermelons, melons, strawberries, courgettes, peppers, aubergines, asparagus, potatoes, cucumbers, onions, roses, gerbera, carnation...
This drip tape can be installed above ground or on subsurface, IRRIWAY will deliver increased productivity, crop yield and quality, at the lowest price on market. The special design of the turbulent flow channels prevents sedimentation and allows long lateral runs, while maintaining a uniform water output.
IRRIWAY drip tape is a product offering the best quality-price rate on market.
- High performing polyethylene construction, for increased mechanical and drilling resistance.
- Easy installation with double blue lines identifing the dripping side.
- Laser-cut emitters, for high resistance to clogging and root intrusion.
- Turbolent flow labyrinth membrane avoiding clogging.
- Recommended filtration 120 mesh for all flows and drippers' spacing.
- Water and fertilisers are delivered to the optimum location for the root system.
- Soil remains dry between rows, reducing weed growth and water loss by evaporation.
- Dry foliage reduces the risk of plant disease.
- Machinery can pass during or immediately following irrigation.
- Extremely uniform wet area eliminates negative effects from wind.
- Maintenance of the correct degree of soil humidity over time.
- Micro-leaching of minerals towards the edges of the wet area prevents harmful build-up near the roots.
- Lower pressure water sources can be used. Water penetrates easily even in the most impermeable soils.
- Pumping costs are substantially reduced thanks to lower working pressure.