Plastic filters with screen cartridge are used in agriculture to filtrate inorganic impurities in irrigation water such as sand, solid particles, ground and rock waste, dust, benches... Maintenance is operated by demounting the cartridge and cleaning it from impurities. Maintenance shall be scheduled depending on water quality and use. All parts of plastic screen filters are interchangeable.
Filters are placed upstream of the irrigation system, thus ensuring long operation and life of all drip irrigation equipments, ensuring at once the best efficiency and constant flow rate of driplines, drippers, emitters, micro sprinklers...
Many screen filters models and configurations are available.
Plastic screen filters:
- In-line plastic screen filter with INOX cartridge, standard filtration grade120 mesh, other ranges available on demand, inlet sizes threaded ¾" - 1" - 1"¼ - 1"½ - 2" - 3"
- In-line plastic screen filter with polyamide cartridge, standard filtration grade120 mesh, other ranges available on demand, inlet sizes threaded ¾" - 1" - 1"¼ - 1"½ - 2" - 3"
- In-line double screen filter, flanged DN 100 with INOX cartridge, standard filtration grade120 mesh.
Plastic screen filters with a perforated sheet covered by a filtrating inner polyester screen:
- Plastic screen filter with sheet cartridge and polyester screen G 2" and 3".
- Accessories and spare parts: Replacement cartridge - Inox band - Replacement seal - Filter cover - Filter O-Ring - Clamping plug - Filter body - Polyester filter bag.