This range of electro welding fittings offer outstanding chemical and physical features, due to PE properties, suitable for water and gas fuel supplies, for irrigation systems, fire protection, for civil and industrial wastewater disposal, sewage at sea, pools, cable protection...
The electrofusion welding process, also called e-socket welding, offers huge benefits, it is simple to implement but special welding machines and professional skills are required. Hydro Tech Ltd and its staff supply these products, giving you a remarkable experience on field and keeping you updated on all new technologies.
A category apart is the transition fittings range, made of polyetylene and brass.
You can find in our warehouse a wide range of e-socket welding fittings such as
- Electrofusion coupler PN 10 - PN 16 - PN 25, sizes from DN 20 to 500.
- Electrofusion reducer PN 16, sizes from DN 20 to 110.
- Electrofusion Tees 90° PN 16, sizes from DN 20 to 225.
- Electrofusion elbow 90° PN 16, sizes from DN 20 to 225.
- Electrofusion transition elbow 90° PE/brass PN 16, sizes from DN 20 to 63 or threaded ½" to 2".
- Electrofusion elbow 45° PN 16, sizes from DN 20 to 225.
- Electrofusion transition elbow 45° PE/brass PN 16, sizes from DN 20 to 63 or threaded ½" to 2".
- Electrofusion cap PN 16, sizes from DN 20 to 315.
- Branch saddle PN 16, sizes from DN 40 to 315.
- Tapping tee PN 16, sizes from DN 40 to 225.
- Electrofusion transition coupler PE/brass PN 16, male / female threaded from ½" to 2".
Furtehrmore we both sell or rent all necessary equipments for e-socket welding installation, such as
- Welding machines - Aligner - Chamfering machines - Positioners - Pipe cutters - PE detergent