Designed for fast and effortless installation, PE compression fittings are resistant to UV rays, also for buried installation. Fittings are manufactured in polyetylene material which offers excellent resistance to corrosion and has longer life than metal or other stiff materials. It has also a good chemical resistance to several acids and caustics. Suitable for irrigation systems, water and gas supply in buildings and for several industrial installations. Find out here below all items available and sizes:
- 90° elbow - sizes from Ø 16 to 110.
- 90° elbow, female threaded - sizes from Ø 16x3/8" to 110x4".
- 3-wyas elbow, female threaded - sizes from Ø 20 to 32.
- 90° tees - sizes from Ø 16 to 110.
- 90° tees, female or male threaded - sizes from Ø 16 to 110.
- 90° reducing tees - sizes from Ø 20 to 90.
- Standard or reducing coupling - sizes from Ø 16 to 110.
- Universal coupling - sizes from Ø 15 to 50.
- Flanged joint - sizes from DN 40 to 100.
- Plug - sizes from Ø 16 to 110.
- Ring or seal - sizes from Ø 16 to 110.
Furthermore, we also supply a broad range of accessories and tools for mechanical compression fittings installation, as
- Grip ring - O-ring - Aluminium key - PE detergent