We offer a wide range of pressure compensating button drippers, available in various flow rates and features. Button drippers are normally installed where precise and equal water amounts are required, especially on orchards, soilless or substrate cultivations in greenhouses, rooting benches and arrow drippers, where dripline would not reach its best application.
Main features and benefits:
- Drippers must be inserted into thick walled pipes, maximum 1,2 mm.
- Drippers design integrates three component minimizing occlusion risk.
- Two inlets available: nipple or barb inlet for 3/5 micro-pipe.
- Pressure compensating system to deliver equal amounts of water over a broad pressure range (betrween 0,5 and 4,0 bar).
- Anti-drain system, even on slopes, to avoid damages to cultures due to drainage and refill effect; moreover it allows very short irrigation cycles.
- Suitable for pulse irrigation.
- Interior membrane with double function: adjust the flow rate and flush the debris from drippers.
- A remarkable labyrinth turbulent flow prevents drippers clogging and facilitates self-cleaning and flushing.
- Built of high quality plastic resistant to chemicals and nutrient normally used in agriculture.
- Two outlets available: protected outlet for micro-pipe or multifunctional outlet for manifold and spider assembly.
Our range of compensating drippers includes:
- Compensating and self-cleaning drippers, avialable flow rates 2,0 - 4,0 - 8,5 - 24,0 l/h.
- Compensating and self-cleaning drippers, availableflow rates 0,5 - 1,2 - 2,0 - 3,0 - 4,0 - 8,0 - 12,0 - 15,0 l/h.
- Low pressure compensating and anti-drain drippers, available flow rates 0,5 - 1,2 - 2,0 - 3,0 - 4,0 - 8,0 - 12,0 l/h.
- High pressure compensating and anti-drain drippers, available flow rates 0,5 - 1,2 - 2,0 - 3,0 - 4,0 l/h.
- Pressure compensating and anti-drain drippers, available flow rates 1,3 - 2,0 - 3,0 - 4,0 - 8,0 - 12,0 l/h.
- Pressure compensating bubblers, available flow rates 20 - 25 - 30 - 35 - 40 l/h.
Our range of non-compensating on line drippers include:
- Drum dripper, not pressure compensating, cleanable, available flow rates 4,0 - 8,0 - 16 l/h.
- Adjustable dripper with hook, available flow rates 4,0 - 8,0 - 16 l/h.
- Adjustable drippers, available flow rates from 0 to 40 l/h.
Suitable for thick-walled PE pipes; suitable for PE or PVC micro-pipes; suitable for spider assemblies of arrow/stake drippers.