For automatic irrigation of sites without electric power, where it would be hard to excavate or wire up the area. The best solution is the TBOS-II system: made of several control modules, as much as the irrigation sectors, and a unique field transmitter, with infrared transmission technology or radio, it allows you to program the irrigation and check its good operation.
- Used to open and close valves equipped with a TBOS Latching Solenoid.
- Widest distance between solenoids with 1,5 mmq cable: 30 meters.
- Operates with only one high quality 9V alkaline battery.
- Program transmission is via infrared connection (also radio transmission available) with no need to open tha valve box and even when control module is submerged in water.
- Operating ray up to 200 meters, without barriers or electromagnetic interference.
- Control modules resist humid and harsh environments – Rated IP68: 100% waterproof and fully submersible.
- Basic programming includes 3 independent programs A, B and C, each with 8 start times per day.
- Five cycle modes (Customized cycle, Even, Odd, Odd-31, Cyclical) selectable by program for maximum flexibility and watering restriction compliance.
- Irrigation run time is from 1 minute to 12 hours in 1-minute increments.
The TBOS-II system range includes:
- Radio or infrared transmitter, for in-field programming of all TBOS and TBOS-II control modules.
- 1-station control module;
- 2-stations control module;
- 4-stations control module;
- 6-stations control module.