Rain Bird gear-drive rotors of the 3500 and 5000 series offer nozzles with Rain Curtain tecnology, and are highly reliable and efficient. These rotor sprinklers are ideal to irrigate midium and large-size areas, as lawns and parks. Available in many models, they offer superior watering uniformity saving water considerably.
3500 and 5000 series rotor sprinklers can be setted up in several models:
- Optional PRS valve: this pressure regulator prevents water loss up to 70% in case of damage of spray heads or nozzles; at the same time it avoids misting due to high pressure. Pressure Regulating Stem (PRS) regulates pressure at the head, assuring optimum performance.
- Optional SAM check valve: saves water by eliminating low head drainage from spray heads located at the base of slopes or hillsides, it avoids damages due to marshy or erosion effects.
- Rain Curtain nozzles. This tecnology delivers larger water droplets, offering superior wind resistance and preventing airbone avaporation, so the right amount of water is delivered close to the sprinkler and all along the trajectory.
- Top-adjust arc adjustment and requiring only a flat-blade screwdriver.
- Radius and precipitation rate adjustment through the screw on the top.
- Effective close-in watering.
- Easily removable filter screen.
- Water-lubricated gear-drive design for durable, reliable operation.
- Pop-up riser height 10,2 cm.
- Also available with stainless steel pop-up riser.
- Optional Seal-A-Matic (SAM™) check valve holds up to 2,1m of elevation change, to prevent puddling and erosion caused by low head drainage.
3500 and 5000 series specifications:
- All sprinklers of 3500 series are equipped with 6 MPR nozzles with Rain Curtain tecnology, 3 low angle nozzles and 3 standard nozzles.
- All sprinklers of 5000 series are equipped with an MPR nozzle tree with Rain Curtain tecnology. Each kit includes: 4 low angle nozzles - 10°, 8 standard nozzles - 25°.
- 5000 PLUS PRS model reduces working pressure to 3,1 bars, enhancing watering performance and eliminating misting due to high pressure.
- 3500 PRS model has a preinstalled SAM check valve.
Our range of gear-drive rotor sprinklers include:
- 3540 gear drive rotor, ½" female inlet size: reversing full or half cyrcle operation 40° - 360°. Flow rate from 0,12 to 1,04 m³/h. Working pressure 2,2 to 3,8 bars. Radius 5 to 10 meters. A 6 nozzles kit is included with each sprinkler.
- 3540-SAM gear drive rotor with SAM check valve, ½" female inlet size: reversing full or half cyrcle operation 40° - 360°. SAM check valve included holds up to 2,1 m of water column meters. Flow rate 0,12 to 1,04 m³/h. Working pressure 2,2 to 3,8 bars. Radius 5 to 10 meters. A 6 nozzles kit is included with each sprinkler.
- 5004 pop-up gear drive rotor, ¾" female inlet size: full or half cyrcle operation 40° - 360°. Flow rate 0,17 to 2,19 m³/h. Working pressure 7,6 to 15,2 meters. 3.0 nozzle installed. MPR nozzle kit included with each sprinkler (12 nozzles).
- 5004-PLUS pop-up gear drive rotor, ¾" female inlet size: full or half cyrcle operation 40° - 360°. Spray can be closed. With pressure regulator. Flow rate 0,17 to 2,19 m³/h. Working pressure 2,5 to 4,5 bars. Radius 7,6 to 15,2 meters. 3.0 nozzle installed. MPR nozzle kit included with each sprinkler (12 nozzles).
- MPR nozzle tree for 5000 series: n.10 nozzles of 25' radius (7,6 m); n.10 nozzles of 30' radius (9,1 m); n.10 nozzles of 35' radius (10,7 m). Each tree contains a Q (90°), T (120°), H (180°), and F (360°) Nozzle.