The solenoid metering pumps of the e-One and DLX series are commonly used in agriculture for accurate chemicals dosing and water treatment. These pumps are designed to deliver from 1 to 30 lietrs/hour and for working pressures between 4 and 20 bars. Solenoid metering pumps represent an important step forward on market range ensuring the best quality and reliability ever. Both series can be manually or automatically operated by a microcontroller. Also pupms can be equipped with built-in measuring instruments: pH, Redox, Chlorine, conductivity.
The e-One and DLX series technical features deliver a reliable and effective solution for those businesses and customers involved in chemical dosing and water treatment, where very little and presice chemicals injections are required:
- High stroke rate up to 300 impulses/minute;
- Flow rate variation control in relation to pressure changes;
- Energy efficient (saves up to 60% fo power consumption) using absorbed power control in comparison to the real dosing conditions. This gives the following advantages: • Constant dosing • Energy saving • Low operating temperatures resulting in reduced mechanical/electrical stress and giving increased equipment life cycle and reliability.
- e-One dosing pumps power supply range of 100 ÷ 250 V AC (50/60 Hz);
- DLX metering pumps can be mounted both on wall or on foot;
- Proportional function 1 ÷ 1 on all manual pumps;
- UNDERLOAD - Suction alarm: in the event of low chemical level, blocked suction valve or damaged suction line...
- OVERLOAD - Discharge alarm: in the event of over pressure in pump head caused by an obstruction or increased operating system pressure beyond the pump specifications.
- Level control.