A wide range of products and solutions for mist propagation, humidification, chemigation, climate control, rooting in greenhouses and in all protected cultures. These products are also used for cooling systems in intensive livestock farming of volatiles, pigs and cattle. Foggers and misters have several functions:
- Temperature regulation, the concept is based on natural exchange between air-vapor, with consequent temperature reduction to up to 10°C during hot dry days and keep a constant temperature around 25°C.
- Humidity increase in greenhouses, creating a favourable habitat for plant growing.
- Chemigation, by spraying pesticides and delivering disinfection treatments of facilities and equipments.
- Air cooling in stables and intensive livestock farming, for superior health and wellness of animals.
We provide a wide choise of products with specific features depending on needs:
- Straight mist emitter: especially designed for cooling, humidifying and pesticide spraying in greenhouses, nurseries and propagation tables; it delivers very small droplets sized 55-65 microns, available in two flow rates 5,5-7,5 l/h, recommanded working pressure 3-5 bars, recommanded filtration 140 mesh.
- Tees assembly mist emitter: static mister with or without integrated anti-drain valve (preventin drainage of main distribution system), especially designed for cooling and humidifying in greenhouses, nurseries and overhead irrigation of rooting tables; it delivers small droplets sized 55-65 micron, two flow rates available 11-14 l/h, recommanded working pressure 3-5 bars, recommanded filtration 140 mesh.
- Cross configuration mist emitter: static mister with four nozzles with or without integrated anti-drain valve, especially designed for cooling and humidifying in greenhouses, nurseries and overhead irrigation of rooting tables; it delivers small droplets sized 55-65 micron, two available flow rates 22-30 l/h, recommanded working pressure 3-5 bars, recommanded filtration 140 mesh.
- GREENMIST double-pourpose emitter: it can be used for both overhead irrigation on cutting and rooting tables, and for cooling and humidifying in greenhouses; bridgeless design eliminates dripping and offers superiour uniformity; GREENMIST has a unique design for symmetrical water distribution with no deflection or dead corners, it is suitable for greenhouses and tunnels up to 6-8 meters, with anti-fogging device, and optional leackage prevention device (LPD).
All components are interchangeable, with easy installation and service. Manufactured with high quality raw materials resistant to chemicals commonly used in agriculture. Configurations may be completely assembled in stands with micropipe, stabilizer, anti-drain valve and fogger/mist emitter or just with a lateral connector. Suggested installation hight is at least 3 meters from soil or tables. Also we suggets to provide the system with appropriate weather stations and humidity/temperature sensors.