A wide range of products especially designed fot greenhouses, dynamic / static / inverted micro sprinklers for sprinkling irrigation with small droplets of water as drizzle. Sprinkling is becoming the more and more an irrigation technique delivering huge benefits especially in protected cultivations, especially for those horizontal vegetable crops, such as green leaves, strawberries, flowers, but also for orchards under-tree irrigation, landscaping and cooling systems... Sprinkling can integrate other drip irrigation systems, therefore it has unique advantages:
- Encumbrance lack on ground thus allowing higher planting density and manpower cost reduction.
- High germination rate and early harvesting.
- Superior irrigation uniformity and growth rate.
- Fertigation effectiveness.
- The same sprinkling system can be used to deliver plant protection chemicals.
- The sprinkling system can run climate control of temperature, humidity and moisture.
- In biological cultures, where mostly farmers use compost and organic fertilizers, sprinkling regulates pH values in soil and washing excess potassium.
- Aestetic improvement of vegetables since sprinkling continuosly washes them.
- Decrease of insecticide use since insects slip due to water precipitation.
- Efficient use of water and water saving resulting from the morphology of plants, since leaf system naturally conveys "rain water" to the center.
All the above mentioned factors help farmers resorting to sprinkling irrigation to harvest earlier of other farmers, positioning their products as the first on market, respecting at once the principles of a sustainable agriculture, reducing manpower costs, saving water and complementary products.
We offer a wide range of products for micro sprinkling irrigation, for different applications, with several technical features.
- Modular micro-sprinklers: suitable for low pressure and low volume sprinkling systems, they operate delivering slowly water with short and frequent irrigations. Sprinklers can be assembled in many configurations: nozzles are interchangeable with different flow rates: 35-43-70-105-120 l/h; swivels are interchangeable for different wetted patterns, 180°, strip, mist swivel. Optional anti-mist nozzle.
- Modular dynamic micro-sprinklers: suitable for low pressure and low volume sprinkling systems, they operate delivering slowly water with short and frequent irrigations. Sprinklers can be assembled in many configurations: nozzles are interchangeable with different flow rates, 35-70-105-120-160-200-235-260-300 l/h; swivels are interchangeable for different wetted patterns, small angle, big angle, one sided, or inverted swivel. Optional anti-mist nozzle.
- Green spin: anti-drip inverted micro sprinkler, suitable for greenhouses and tunnel irrigation. The green spin offers superior uniformity and total coverage with no blind spots. Nozzles are interchangeable for different flow rates: 43-70-105-120-160-200 l/h; wetted diameters from 5,5 to 8,5 m. Bayonet or taper lock connection to be inserted on polyethylene or PVC pipes.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS: • Under-tree orchard irrigation • Frost fighting in orchards and vineyards • Residential irrigation • Greenhouses and tunnel irrigation • Cooling systems • Moisturizing • Plant protection