This dripline has specific drippers designed to deliver unifrom watering in topographically hard conditions and slopes. It can be installed out of soil, in very long laterals, ensuring constant flow rates in any area of the crop and a uniform fertilizers dosing. Strongly recommanded for vegetable crops and orchard irrigation.
- Injected dripper;
- Pressure compensating range from 10 to 30 meters of water column (MWC);
- Very low CV (coefficient of variation);
- Constant flow rate on working pressure variation;
- A compensating mechanism mantains constant flow rate even when inlet pressure varies;
- The turbulent labirinth and a fluctuating membrane avoids dirt sedimentation into drippers.