Regulation system for DIN bar (6 units) mounting. This instrument is normally used for water conditioning, allowing at once to regulate two on/off output and a current output for a connection to a chart recorder or dosing pump. An LCD display shows the working values and a simple keypad enables you to program these instruments. Probes not included.
Measuring parameters depending on probe:
- Chlorine (total chlorine, free or combined chlorine, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen peroxide, ozone, bromine, peracetic acid, depending on probe);
- Dissolved oxygen;
- Dioxide chlorine;
Instruments are equipped with
- 2 set-points; on/off; proportional.
- Flow alarm.
- Remote control for flow sensor.
- Output current (galvanic release) 0÷20 mA or 4÷20 mA proportional to parameter read and programmable for minimum / maximum parameters values.
- Programmable delay at startup for probe polarization.
- Probe reading can be viewed instantly.
- Temperature measurement and compensation.
- Delayed output activation in line with set values for each setpoint being reached.
- Multiple connection modes for a single flow sensor.
- Remote control for output enable/disable.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS: • Pools disinfection • Water treatment • Chemicals dosing in industries • Soilless irrigation systems • Depuration