The Weathermatic controllers range offers at effordable prices the most advanced technology
- It is a modular irrigation controller, with a 4-base station expandable up to 48 stations.
- Available with remote control.
- Traditional wires or single cable + decoder systems.
Common features of both Pro Line 800 and Pro Line 1600 are:
- Easy to program.
- 4 programs: A - B - C indipendent; program D can operate concurrently.
- 8 start times per program.
- Watering days: custom days of the week or cyclic up to 30 days, odd/even days.
- Seasonal adjust: 10% to 300%. By program or by month.
- Non-volatile memory - in case of black-out.
- Manual test runs each zone from 10 seconds to 10 minutes.
- Each station can control up to 2 electric valves plus a master valve.
- Possibility of scheduling and programming via internet, remote control.
- Possibility to implement a radio remote control at a maximum distance of 150 meters.
- Additional features: master valve/pump start operation assignable on/off by zone; zone-to-zone delay; electric circuits test; MILLIAMP absorbtion test; built-in valve locator; pump advanced timing on first zone; pump late timing on last zone; watering run-time splitting in order to avoid water run-off.
The Weathermatic controllers range include:
- Pro-line controller PL 800 4 stations base - indoor only - expandable to 6/8 stations.
- 2-zone module for PL 800.
- Pro Line controller PL 1600 4 stations (expandable with 4-zones modules).
- Pro Line controller PL 1600 20 stations (expandable with 4-zones modules).
- Pro Line controller PL 1600 24 stations (expandable with 4-zones modules).
- 4-zones module for PL 1600.