The multiseasonal dripline DUPLEX is strongly recommanded for vegetable and flower crops, both in greenhouses and in open field, on flat terrains with low slope. The dripline and the dripper have a good resistance to thermal stress and mechanical strength, thus resulting highly practical and versatile. The double perforation in the dripper permits the irrigation of a greater surface area reducing at the same time the risk of water run-off and allowing the installation of more widely-spaced lines, saving costs and giving equal results.
- Injected dripper;
- Maximum pressure compensation range 30-35 meters of water column (MWC);
- Very low CV (coefficient of variation);
- Variable flow rate depending on system working pressure;
- Drippers have a wide filter and labyrinth enhancing clogging resistance;
- The self-cleaning turbulent flow dripper prevents the formation of sediments within the labyrinth.