Fully-configurable, cost-effective fertilizer/acid dosing unit system; it offers the best cost-benefits rate on market; strongly recommanded for on soil or substrate cultivations it helps farm saving water, fertilizers and energy.
Operating principle: the fertigation unit delivers manually or automatically precise amounts of nutrients and acids dissolved in a uniform solution, directly in the irrigation system. Fertilizers and acid accurate suction based on venturi principle, which uses excess pressure in the irrigation system to create a low pressure zone, or vacuum, in the injector throat. A booster pump creates additional pressure to activate the Venturi dosing unit.
This dosing system is available in several configurations, on a broad range of dosing channels, booster pumps, controllers, peripheral devices and accessories, to cover all plot sizes, crops and applications and meet specific customer needs.
Benefits and features:
- Modular and scalable for on soil or substrate application with minimal investment;
- Efficient use of water, fertilizer and energy;
- Broad range of dosing channels' flow rates;
- Works for both volumetric or proportional fertigation;
- Venturi operating principle, no moving parts;
- Easy integration into existing irrigation systems;
- Highly accurate dosing channels;
- Quick action dosing valves;
- Up to 6 fertilizer/acid dosing channels;
- Fast and efficient receipe adjustment;
- Manual or fully automated operations;
- Wide range of integrated accessories and peripherals;
- Components and piping built in high quality PVC;
- Alluminium, corrosion resistant frame with adjustable legs.
Operation modes and mainline pressure ranges:
- PD: suitable for irrigation systems with adequate difference between main-line pressure and pressure needed downstream the dosing unit (pressure surplus is used, eliminating the need for a dosing booster). It can be installed also where there is no electrical connection;
- PL: mainline pressure range between 2,5-6,5 bars, system pressure is adequate for irrigation, with a suction pump;
- PB: mainline pressure range between 1-2,5 bars, system pressure is adequate for irrigation, with a booster pump;
- MS: system's outlet is connected upstream the mainline pump, thereby eliminating the need for a dosing booster; pressure downstream the mainline pump is between 2-8 bars.