A wide selection of products and solutions for sprinkling, conceived for crops with vertical development in greenhouses, such as tomatoes, pumpkins, marrows, aubergines, cucumburs. But also for temperature and humidity regulation. For these crops drip irrigation remains the best solution ever, neverthelees sprinkling still offers several advantages which make worthwhile and sometimes necessary to integrate the two technologies. Thus sprinkling irrigation can be used for
- soil preparation before planting works;
- facilitation of rooting of young plants;
- creation of a highly humid micro climate;
- chemigation of both plants and facilities, since sprinkling creates a thin moisture envelopping and disinfecting even the greenhouses' sides;
- fertigation, since sprinkling allows vaporisation of nutrients in the air, and consequent leaf assimilation of nutrients;
- frost fighting, through external roof irrigation creating a thin ice layer thus keeping constant the temperature inside the greenhouse;
- in warm climates, sprinkling is also used for cooling inside greenhouses.
- Misters and foggers assemblies.
- Dynamic, static and inverted micro sprinklers.
- Overhead sorinklers for frost fighting systems on top.
- Driplines for in soil or soilless irrigation.
- Button dripper assemblies for soilless or pot irrigation.
Whenever greenhouses are built in glass, plastic or net, for both in soil or soilless crops, sprinkling irrigation systems integrate efficiently drip irrigation for a rational use of water, for a sustainable agriculture, to achieve highest crop yield and company profitability.
When crops in greenhouses reach their maximum vertical development, filling completely the interior space, we suggets to let air circulate with fans, so that even misting and fogging would reach entirely plants.