NEW DRIP 01 and NEW DRIP 02 are thin walled driplines with injected flat dripper, also called tape.
These driplines offer the highest safety for seasonal crops both on open fields and in greenhouses. Suitable for nurseries of trees, rooted vines, ornamental plants. Normally these driplines are utilized by specialized horticulture farms producing strawberries, potatoes, tomatos, aubergines, asparagus, seeds cultivations, small fruits. Easy installation and high watering uniformity for cost effective irrigation systems. The main pipes would be of flat hose, plastic fittings and long tape lengths.
- The flat injected dripper, barely 2 mm thick, doesn't cause head loss.
- The emitter has a special protected exit, thanks to its particular design it works as a flap. As a result driptapes can be buried, with no risk of ground suction or root intrusion.
- The filter at the entrance to the dripper, with eight flow holes, avoids clogging risks.
- The turbulent flow labyrinth, adapted to give an even flow rate, prevents sedimentation even at low working pressures.
- Driptapes are available in two diameters, 16 and 22 mm, with thickness of 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 15, 18, 24 mil, it has a good resistance to thermal stress, UV rays and mechanical strength.