Hydro Tech Ltd supplies and sells a wide range of metal valves, couplings and filters for agricultural irrigation and fertigation systems, industrial facilities, civil buildings, fluids transport.
Find out in our catalogue a wide range of brass - ppvc - steel ball valves for civil hydraulic systems, irrigation, fire protection systems and wells; cast iron or brass gate valves for water networks; wafer or lug butterfly valves for heating or cooling systems, drainage, brackish water and gas; a wide range of check valves in different materials and shapes; globe valves for pressure or flow regulation of fluids in pressure lines, Y filters.
We supply also anti-vibration joints for pressure lines; dismantling, repairing or coupling cast iron and steel joints; polyethylene universal hydraulic couplings to connect pipes of different materials or diameters; special flanged or spigot joints.
Features and advantages of metal valves:
Metal valves, in cast iron, brass or steel, find application in many fields as
Heating and sanitary plants - Aqueducts - Enology - Biogas - Fire protection - Sewage - Water treatment
The main properties of cast iron (an alloy of iron-carbon-silica), brass and steel are notably:
- Intrinsic strength, allowing these fitting to bear high internal pressures and external load;
- High impact resistance, with a low risk of damages or breacks due to various reasons, such as vandalism, pressure jump, installation faults, instable slopes, weather...;
- High safety margin;
- Corrosion resistant;
- Circumference strength, allowing installation on instable slopes and enhancing their durability in tiem;
- Various junctions available to optimize all applications. These materials allow expansions and contactions. They resist to thermal stress. They allow axial movement;
- A wide range of fittings.
Hydro Tech Ltd delivers its products in Italy and abroad, offering its design services and support in Sicily, Calabria and abroad.