This dripline has specific drippers designed to deliver unifrom watering in topographically hard conditions and slopes. It can be installed out of soil, in very long laterals, ensuring constant flow rates in any area of the crop and a uniform fertilizers dosing. Strongly recommanded for vineyard, high-value row orchard and horticulture irrigation.
Features and benefits:
- Injected dripper;
- Pressure compensating range from 10 to 40 meters of water column (MWC);
- Very low CV (coefficient of variation);
- Constant flow rate on working pressure variation;
- Anti-drain mechanism ND: the dripper stops watering when the system pressure reaches 0,20 bar and opens at 0,30 bar;
- The anti drain system eliminates emptying and filling time of the system improving its efficency even with short irrigation.